The perfect location for photo shoots, TV drama and feature films
Painshill operates an experienced and professional location hire service for filming and photography. England’s most elegant 18th century landscape garden, Painshill boasts a fourteen acre lake, surrounded by spectacular follies, beautiful bridges, seasonal plantings, woodland and our award-winning Crystal Grotto.
A location used previously for feature films such as Suffragette, starring Meryl Streep and Carey Mulligan, as well as children’s film 101 Dalmations. Other past clients include Netflix Original, Black Mirror, Modern Men and music videos for Ellie Goulding, Florence & The Machine and Jessie Ware.
- Pre-arranged site visits
- Pre-bookable catering brought to you on-set
- Self service Tea Room during public opening hours
- Room facilities for storage, changing etc.
- Onsite staff support and buggy hire available
- Car parking for up to 200 cars
- Toilets in 2 locations, additional can be hired
- Access to power within the landscape
Why choose Painshill?
- Good location within easy reach of London and located inside the M25
- 158 acres of varied landscape and visual locations
- Our Filming & Photography Manager, there to help make your visit as smooth as possible
- We accommodate all budgets, hours and film types
- We’re experienced in providing location services for large and small scale shoots, from feature film to magazine shoots