When you buy tickets or purchase a membership with Painshill, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Painshill Park Trust and yourself. No contract exists between you and Painshill Park Trust for the sale of any entry until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets or membership you order will be shown on the Painshill website at the time you place your order. Prices are in £ Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets. We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the website without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Painshill, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- Painshill reserves the right to close the site or cancel an event in the event of extreme weather conditions or other unforeseen conditions.
- Painshill is an outdoor venue and tickets or events WILL NOT be cancelled due to poor or inclement weather. Events will only be cancelled in the event of severe weather conditions (very high winds, flooding and/or thunder & lightning). In the event of severe weather conditions please check the website to avoid disappointment. Tickets will only be refunded if Painshill decides to cancel the event. No refunds will be given simply if the weather is inclement and the event goes ahead.
- If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions after the event has started, ticket refunds will not be offered. Painshill will endeavour to offer tickets to an alternative event, where ticket availability allows.
- Painshill accepts no liability if a customer is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
ONLINE TICKETS & MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USES
- Tickets or memberships purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Following the purchase of an online ticket or membership no refunds can be given, and you cannot cancel your tickets or resell them. However, if there is a genuine and reasonable reason, then we will do our very best to accommodate any changes. You will need to contact us on 01932 868113.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible with a valid ticket or membership card.
- All persons covered by the Painshill online ticket or membership must enter the attraction at the same time.
- There is no child only entry to Painshill.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Painshill reserve the right to refuse entry.
- If concessions ticket are purchased online for senior citizens, students, NHS workers or members of the military Painshill reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
- Day tickets (general admission) do not apply for all events. Please check the event carefully for the ticket information
- Event tickets must be valid and information about arrival times must be observed.
- Painshill reserves the right to make changes to an event without prior notice.
- Dogs are not permitted at special events unless otherwise advised.
- For special events, please refer to the main event web page for any special Terms & Conditions and relevant FAQs.
- By booking a special event with Painshill, you accept that we will contact you with relevant event information by email.
DISCOUNTS, COMPETITIONS AND OFFERS
Discount codes are made available periodically and can be withdrawn by Painshill at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or applied retrospectively. Possession of a discount code does not guarantee availability or validity of any particular code. Painshill reserves the right to determine the validity of a code and whether to accept its use. The sharing of discount codes without written permission of Painshill is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased using harvested or shared codes. No cash alternatives apply in place of discounts, gifts or offers. We may withdraw or restrict the use of any codes at any time. Competition tickets remain the property of Painshill and can be withdrawn by Painshill at any time. The decision of Painshill in all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please refrain from the following during your visit:
- Feeding wildlife.
- Cursing or yelling in the landscape.
- Disobeying posted signage or safety barricades.
The following items are prohibited in our Landscape Garden:
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, and other recreational vehicles. However, you can bring a three-wheel bicycle and scooter for children up to 5 years of age (unless advised not permitted for special events).
- Drones, props, signs or free-standing photography equipment including tripods and easels are NOT permitted without prior permission from Painshill. Please contact us on 01932 868113 or email us at email@example.com for permits.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes inside the buildings and follies.
- Barbecues are not permitted anywhere in the landscape.
- Weapons of any kind, or items that look like weapons and any illegal substance.
- Climbing trees, picking plants and flowers, getting in our lakes.
- Changing clothes.
- Music instruments and radios with speakers.
- Any toy that is disruptive to our guests. You can bring balls, frisbees or other small sports equipment.
Any queries should be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org