COVID-19 – Painshill is OPEN
Tickets must be booked in advance. You do not need to book in advance if you are a Painshill Member or have a Historic Houses card.
- Cursing or yelling at any other visitor, volunteer or staff member
- Smoking in the buildings or in dry weather (notices are posted in the Visitor Centre when smoking is not allowed)
- Barbecues or fire pits
- Picking flowers or plants
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Changing or removing your clothes
- Musical instruments or radios/players with loud speakers
Visiting more than once?
Why not become a Painshill member.
Things to See & Do
Painshill is an award-winning 18th century landscape garden where you are invited to walk around a work of art. Winding paths will take you on a journey to discover a living canvas with beautiful vistas and dramatically placed garden buildings. Stroll around the Serpentine Lake, wander through woodland and promenade past follies, including the Ruined Abbey, Gothic Temple and Turkish Tent.