Walks & talks for groups
Painshill welcomes group visits; whether you are looking for a full day out, a short visit or a tour with one of our knowledgeable guides. We can tailor the day to meet your requirements.
To make your day extra special, book a guided tour of Painshill and learn more about the history of the landscape. There is also the option to book a guided tour with a member of the gardening team, who will introduce you to the historic plantings at Painshill. All tours can be tailored to suit your group’s individual requirements.
Our dedicated Group Bookings Coordinator is on hand to help plan your day and organise any catering or accessibility requirements.
- Reduced entry price
- The chance to meet a member of our landscape team or have an exclusive guide
- Free coach parking & entry for driver
- Free refreshment voucher for driver
- Bespoke catering available
- Tailor made visits to suit your needs
- Free entry for the group leader (for groups over 30)
- Guide book per person
- 10% off in the Painshill Gift Shop
Find out more with our groups brochure or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org