TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Painshill Memberships and the benefits of Membership are exclusively for non-commercial use by individual Members and are non-transferable for any purpose.
Ticket, Membership, Gift Voucher and Gift Membership sales are final. These are non-refundable and may not be exchanged. Lost or stolen vouchers and memberships will not be refunded. Lost memberships can be replaced for a charge of £5 per membership card. To notify us of your lost membership or membership cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1932 868 113.
- Admission tickets to Painshill Landscape Garden are available to purchase online and at the ticket office / Visitor Centre.
- Tickets to Painshill events are available on the website. We strongly encourage buying tickets on the website or on the telephone before you arrive to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets to most events are limited and sell out is likely on peak and other popular days.
- Earlier or later arrivals may not be accommodated (please check the event terms & conditions prior to your visit).
- Once you enter the Landscape Garden, you may stay as long as you wish (during our opening hours or booked timed slot).
- Please note that the tearoom is located inside the landscape and all visitors MUST register at the Visitor Centre upon arrival.
Painshill events are located indoors and outdoors. Please dress accordingly. Walking is required. Painshill will make every effort to hold events as scheduled. Cancellation of the event is dependent on weather conditions. The decision to cancel the event will be made as close to show time as possible.
Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Rental fees may apply if you wish to book the golf buggy. If you wish to book a golf buggy please contact us via email at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1932 868 113.
- Tickets purchased online are uniquely numbered and barcoded for scanning verification and logging at time of entry. Any attempt to gain a second entry with a reprinted or copied ticket will be rejected.
- During your visit, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Painshill employee or contract photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by Painshill for marketing, security & safety purposes.
Painshill offers free on-site parking. During high volume visitation times, event days and free entry days, free off-site parking may be used if our on-site lot is full. Please follow the signage and note the Painshill staff members and stewards directing traffic on high volume days. Reserved disabled parking is available near the car park entrance. Please display your disabled badge on the dashboard of your car.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Memberships and Membership Benefits are exclusively for non-commercial use by individual Members and cannot be sold or transferred.
- To preserve the integrity of the Membership scheme, one named cardholder(s) must be present to gain admission.
- Discounts on special events may apply.
- Member discount cannot be applied to alcohol purchases in the shop & tearoom.
- All Memberships, regardless of type, are licenses revocable at will by Painshill Park Trust Ltd. A Membership will automatically be revoked if a Member, or any guest of a Member, breaches the guidelines set forth in the Painshill Guidelines, the rules of conduct, or any other restrictions applicable to a Member or any visitor to Painshill Landscape Garden.
- Memberships are not automatically renewable and shall expire after the Membership term, one year, which is specified at purchase. Painshill may, in its sole discretion and with or without cause, permanently revoke an individual’s right to purchase a Membership, and ban or otherwise prevent an individual from attending events at Painshill or otherwise entering Painshill. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Members-only events are for active Members only, unless noted otherwise. One-time use complimentary guest tickets may not be used for admission to Members-only events.
- Complimentary vouchers and tickets are for one-time general admission and are not replaceable.
All Membership card(s), are posted directly to the member within 2 weeks unless otherwise selected on the membership form or website at the time of purchase. Gift Memberships purchased online to start the date they are purchased and such recipients are subject to the terms and conditions of the Membership purchased.