Have a wild time this Easter with campfires, bushcraft, wild art, den building and much more!
NEW DATES: Tuesday 30th March – Thursday 1st April
Tuesday 6th – Thursday 8th April *SOLD OUT*
Tuesday 13th – Thursday 15th April 2021
Our Wild Easter Day Camp is the perfect way to have a fun-filled school holiday, with three days of exciting outdoor adventures for children aged 8 to 12 years. We use the Forest School approach of listening to children to find out where their interests lie as well as suggesting and scaffolding activities, providing resources, skills and tutorage. We have a flexible plan for different activities so each day with us will be different and exciting.
Here’s some of the things we will be getting up to…
- Explore the woods and take our leaders special “short-cuts” up and down secret paths and forgotten tracks.
- Build an amazing den and let your imaginations run free, adding decorations, features, furniture and anything you can think of using natural materials and cord.
- Light your own fire with fire steels to toast marshmallows.
- Follow the clues and journey deep into the woods for egg-citing games and team challenges, finding the hidden Easter eggs.
- Get creative, weaving willow and wool, painting with charcoal and chalk or sculpting with MUD!
- Bizzilions of wild, woodland, wide games including Capture the Flag, Dodge Ball and many, many more.
- Track woodland mammals, pond dip for fish and water creatures and check out the woods for bugs and beasts.
In these strange times, the natural outdoor environment has never been so important for children’s wellbeing. To make sure we all stay safe, happy and well we are adjusting way we run our camps to ensure we meet all of the government’s safety guidelines. To create a bubble for the week and keep the attendees consistent we are running camps in 3 day blocks. Individual days cannot be booked. These are the current government guidelines but we truly believe that the consistency of the same children each day, with smaller numbers than usual will be hugely beneficial in building friendships and ensuring that everyone has a great time. The camp will run by Painshill’s hugely experienced Education Team, who when they are not running camps take school visits, birthday parties and run our Forest School.
Children MUST be aged 8 – 12 years (we are unable to have children under 8 years of age in our care, please contact the Education Team via email@example.com if you have a query).
Wild Easter Camp
- NEW DATES: Tuesday 30th March – Thursday 1st April 2021
- Tuesday 6th – Thursday 8th April 2021
- Tuesday 13th – Thursday 15th April 2021
|Per child||£135 for all three days|