Volunteer with us
Corporate volunteering is a great way to get your team together and give a little something back! At Painshill Park Trust, we offer local businesses and organisations the opportunity to volunteer in the landscape, from our grape harvest in the vineyard to planting new trees and shrubs across the gardens. Led by our Head Gardener, you’ll get the opportunity to learn new skills, and have a lot of fun.
Benefits of corporate volunteering at Painshill
- Great team-building exercise
- Opportunity to get outdoors – leave your desks behind and breathe in the fresh air and scenery Painshill has to offer
- Improves your corporate social responsibility
- Encourages new skills and personal development
- Be a part of something special and say ‘we did that’!
Make a donation on behalf of your organisation, towards the restoration of Painshill. Painshill Park Trust funds its business and conservation operations from visitor income and other revenue streams, but all the restoration work to date has been funded through the generosity of individuals, other charitable trusts and corporate organisations.
Whether it be towards the overall restoration and maintenance of the landscape, sponsoring of an event or a donation towards the restoration of a specific area or folly, all donations are greatly appreciated and will help to preserve this magnificent 18th century landscape for many years to come.
Interested in making a corporate donation? Get in touch and call 01932 868113.