Celebrate trees at Painshill’s annual Autumn Tree Festival
Activities on the day will include:
– Heavy horses displaying their prowess at low impact timber extraction from Daniel Brown – Horseman
– Birds of Prey from London Falconry. Have-a-go sessions at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
– Lathe wood turning demonstrations from the Surrey Association of Woodturners
– Autumnal themed craft activity
– Live music from Leech (acoustic set)
– Local goods and craft stalls, with a focus on sustainable and local businesses
Stallholders will include:
– Hive Country
– Surrey Wildlife Trust
– Photofinish Jewellery
– Rosanna Clare leather workshop & artisan leather goods
– Willow and Yoga
– Surrey Woodcraft
– The Woodland Trust
Please check back for updates.
Location: the Autumn Tree Festival will take place on the Amphitheatre lawn which is approx. 0.7K uphill walk from the Visitor Centre. View a map of Painshill here. Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear.
Autumn Tree Festival is included with general admission and free for members.
Tickets must be booked in advance (you do not need to book in advance if you are a Painshill Member or have a Historic Houses card).
To book general admission tickets, visit the Painshill ticket page and click ‘Book Now’. Please ensure you select the correct date (24th October 2021).
Painshill will continue to adhere to and follow the latest Covid-19 government guidance.
Painshill reserves the right to amend or change the above event details.
Organised in aid of Painshill Park Trust Limited, registered charity in England and Wales (284944). We rely on fundraising to preserve and maintain Painshill for future generations so your support is very important to us.