Join Wisdom on Wellness for an event focused on bringing local, likeminded people together to connect, collaborate and celebrate holistic health and healing in a joyful and safe space.
Activities included in general admission
Explore the Painshill landscape and enjoy free wellbeing taster workshops.
- Listen to guest speakers
- Enjoy live music
- Stroll around their Wellness Marketplace with local independent businesses selling natural skincare, essential oils, Reiki and Reflexology treatments, Indian Head massage & lots more.
- Take a guided walk around the glorious grounds of Painshill
- Try Forest Bathing
- Attend a taster workshop in sound healing or meditation
To book general admission tickets, visit the Painshill booking page and ensure you select the correct date (20th & 21st August 2022).
Painshill members do not need to book in advance and entry is included in your membership.
Pre-bookable activities with an additional charge
Additional classes and workshops are available to pre-book on the Wisdom On Wellness website. They include:
- Relaxing breathwork in the Walled Garden
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- An amazing Crystal Grotto sound bath
- Getting crafty with a Macramé plant hanger workshop
Find out more about these events on their website: www.wisdomonwellness.co.uk
Please book a general admission ticket to Painshill in advance to avoid disappointment (you do not need to book in advance if you are a Painshill Member or have a Historic Houses card).
Painshill/Wisdom on Wellness reserves the right to amend or change the above event details.