WOW Fest returns to Painshill in July 2023, promising to be bigger and better than their debut festival in August 2022.
WOW Fest brings together the best in the industry to provide you with the opportunity to learn, explore and develop your mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing. Their mission is to create a safe space for self-reflection, to share experiences, challenge stereotypes and the stigma around issues that are often considered ‘taboo’.
What to expect:
• Holistic Wellness, Wellbeing & Mental Health
• Inspirational Guest Speakers & Live Music
• Free Activities including Meditation & Ecstatic Dance
• Vegan & Sustainably Sourced Clothing, Gifts, Skincare & Homeware
• Energy Healing, Clairvoyant & Psychic Guidance
• Forest Bathing, Sound Healing, Cacao Ceremonies
• Massages, Reflexology & Aromatherapy
• Mindful Crafts & Poetry Cove
• Animal Wellness
• Children’s Mindfulness & Wellness
• Nutritional Food & Drink
Additional classes and workshops are available to pre-book on the WOW Fest website. They include:
• Movement Workshops in the Walled Garden, including Yoga, Breathwork & Pilates
• A unique Crystal Grotto Sound Bath experience and lots more!
Pre-bookable workshops can be booked directly via the WOW Fest website. Please note, if you are purchasing tickets for any of the paid activities or classes you still need to buy day admission tickets to Painshill for the correct day of the festival – 8th or 9th July 2023. Painshill members do not need to book admission and entry is included in your membership.
View more information and book these activities here: www.wisdomonwellnessfestival.co.uk/buy-tickets
Painshill/WOW Fest reserves the right to amend or change the above event details.