Join us at Painshill to celebrate summer in the beauty of our historic landscape.
Saturday 20th July and Sunday 21st July 2019
There will be a host of Georgian themed activities to keep all ages entertained including…
- Boat rides on the lake (11am – 5pm) – take in the spectacular views of Painshill from the Serpentine Lake*
- Birds of Prey demonstrations and information (‘Have-a-go’ sessions at 11am, 12.30pm, 3pm, 4pm and display at 1.30pm), brought to you by London Falconry. Watch demonstrations and even have a go at flying hawk yourself. London Falconry’s trained falconers will be available all day to answer all your questions.
- Mrs Bennet’s Ballroom Dancers (12pm – 1pm and 2.30pm – 3.30pm, Saturday only) return to Painshill! Mrs Bennet’s troop of dancers will be performing the lively dances of the Regency era on Painshill’s tree lined Amphitheatre.
- Lady Georgianna, (performances from 11.45am – 3pm, Sunday only) will perform long-forgotten songs of the 18th century in the Gothic Tower.
- Kite making (11am – 2pm) – make and decorate your very own kite, then see if you can get it to fly it in the Painshill landscape
- Meet the Hermit in the Hermitage – follow The Hermit’s Trail and solve each clue to win a prize.
- Learn about the history and restoration of the Temple of Bacchus (11am – 3pm). Our experts will be on hand to provide information and answer your questions.
- Included with general admission.
- Free to members (no need to pre-book).
Save and book in advance online (non-members)**:
Adults – £6.50
Children (5-16) – £3.50
*Additional costs apply. Please note: due to an issue with our card machine readers, boat ride tickets and some of the food kiosks are cash only.
**Valid for Painshill Summer Weekend (20th July & 21st July 2019) only. Reduced rate available online, in advance only. Normal admission price applies if you buy tickets on the day, view usual admission charges and plan you visit here.
Please note: Painshill reserves the right to amend or change the above event details.
Painshill Summer Weekend
Activity times are subject to change. A map will be available at the visitor centre, with up-to-date times and locations for all activities.
Last entry 4.30pm
Please note: due to an issue with our card machine readers, boat ride tickets and some of the food kiosks are cash only.