One hour Mindfulness Taster Session led by Yvette Jane, Mindfulness & Meditation Coach
Tuesday 25th June 2019
10.30am – 11.30am
A Mindfulness Taster Session provides you with a great introduction. You will learn more about how this life-skill can provide numerous benefits. These include greater resilience to tackle life’s emotions and challenges.
A Taster Session covers:
- How our bodies react to stressful situations
- The mind’s contribution to stress
- What mindfulness and meditation are
- The benefits of mindfulness and meditation
- A relaxing session of 1 hour with some resources to get started with mindfulness in your life.
Location: the class will be held on the top of Painshill’s tree lined amphitheatre, under the shelter of a marquee, with views across the Surrey countryside.
The amphitheatre is approximately 0.7k from the Visitor Centre. Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear and bring a bottle of water.
Includes access to the Painshill landscape.
Organised in aid of Painshill Park Trust Limited, registered charity in England and Wales (284944). We rely on fundraising to preserve and maintain Painshill for future generations so your support is very important to us.
Mindfulness Taster Session led by Yvette Jane