As an Office Administrator you will be responsible to the General Manager for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include
• Answer and direct phone calls or record messages.
• Schedule meetings and appointments in the Company Calendar.
• Maintain contact lists and update records.
• Produce and distribute correspondence, letters and forms.
• Assist in the preparation of reports.
• Develop and maintain a filing system/data base.
• Process all Membership Applications and renewals.
• Process Bookings (Group Bookings, Events & Activities).
• Monitor and order office supplies, First Aid equipment and other departmental needs.
• Raise Purchase Orders and liaise with the Finance Department regarding invoices.
• Provide other general support to the efficient running of the office as required.
• Provide support to the event management team /Tea Room staff.
• Provide support to the Visitor Centre, especially regarding Group Bookings/Hires.
• Assist with the Duty Management of the Visitor Centre.
• Proven administrative or assistant experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and computer software systems.
• Flexible to work some weekend days/Bank Holidays and evenings.
• Take active involvement in training courses within the company.
• Own transport desirable.
This is not an exhaustive list but an indication of the duties involved in the post.
Previous experience of working with an office administrative capacity essential.
To apply: Please submit a Covering Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Painshill Park Trust Ltd
Deadline for Applications: 25th August, 2017.