Tea Room Assistant
We are currently seeking a part time member of staff to work within our busy tea room at Painshill Park.
This is a part time position working 4 days a week at an average of 29hrs a week across summer and winter.
Please note this role requires regular weekend working within both a front and back of house role.
Training will be provided although prior experience within a catering background would be an advantage.
Job duties to include –
• To assist the tea room supervisor in the tearoom efficiently, effectively and in a profitable manner.
• Assisting with the daily preparation of Tea Room dining requirements
• Compliance with food legislation – by maintaining efficiently and effectively and food regulations in accordance with the completed Food Hygiene course.
• Ensuring high standard of customer service to all visitors and staff at all times.
• Maintaining Health and Safety standards, including fire evacuation and COSHH regulations.
• To maintain good relationship with the Painshill staff and volunteers.
• Ensuring daily that the outer areas of the Tearoom including bins, floor and garden furniture are presentable, tidy and clean for the public use.
• Cash handling, including opening and closing till.
• When required opening and locking the Tea Room.
• Liaise with tea room supervisor on arrangements for group visits and parties.
• Assist the tea room supervisor on catering requirements for special events
• Flexible working hours and weekend working essential
Salary £12,757 a year (£16,500 FTE)
Own transport is not essential but recommended due to the location of Painshill.
Apply by covering letter and CV to Steve Roach firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to commence ASAP