Job vacancies at Painshill
(Temporary seasonal contract / flexible hours inc weekends)
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Education
Job description: The Painshill Education Department has facilitated visits and outdoor activities for young people since 1988. The role of the post holder will be to work directly with children attending holiday camps at Painshill. This job entails responsibility for the supervision of children. The post holder will report to the Education Team for guidance on delivery and development of educational activities. Applicants must be DBS (CRB) checked and first aid trained.
The role will suit someone enthusiastic and energetic, capable of working outside all day, in all weathers in a varied, rural environment with children from 4-12 years of age, engaging their attention and enthusiasm. Experience of working with children will be essential.
- Delivering activities and birthday party activities within Painshill
- The supervision of young people visiting Painshill
- Registration and ensuring parents sign in and sign out their children .
- Assisting with the set up and tidy up of education equipment and resources.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations and the Trust’s health and safety policies, adopting working procedures with due regard for personal safety and safety of others. A scheme of in-house shadowing, mentoring and training will be initiated on the job. This will include emergency and fire instructions, use of machinery and equipment and Safe Guarding